Yesterday.
IN KITCHEN
Me : UMI,hari Selasa ni MERDEKA.
Mum : Apa?
Me : Hari Selasa ni Merdekaaa.
Mum : MERDEKA!!!
So,just simple as that to appreciate the value of INDEPENDENT DAY :)
Most important,we still remember.
Nd this year,will be the 53rd time already.
So,thanx ALLAH 4 giving US to live in peace nd harmony!
Nd another thing,instead of thinking 'KENAPA AKU TAK LAHIR TIME TARIKH MERDEKA?'
I keep thinking 'KENAPA TARIKH MERDEKA BUKAN MASA BIRTHDAY AKU?'.
Emm,questionmark!
So,I feel free to think 'AKU ANAK MERDEKA'.
Nd how the WORLD would be with INDEPENDENT but without HUMAN ?
MOOD : Grateful.
IN KITCHEN
Me : UMI,hari Selasa ni MERDEKA.
Mum : Apa?
Me : Hari Selasa ni Merdekaaa.
Mum : MERDEKA!!!
So,just simple as that to appreciate the value of INDEPENDENT DAY :)
Most important,we still remember.
Nd this year,will be the 53rd time already.
So,thanx ALLAH 4 giving US to live in peace nd harmony!
Nd another thing,instead of thinking 'KENAPA AKU TAK LAHIR TIME TARIKH MERDEKA?'
I keep thinking 'KENAPA TARIKH MERDEKA BUKAN MASA BIRTHDAY AKU?'.
Emm,questionmark!
So,I feel free to think 'AKU ANAK MERDEKA'.
Nd how the WORLD would be with INDEPENDENT but without HUMAN ?
MOOD : Grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment